It has been a while since I last published a post. The second part of 2015 was a rather busy one and kept me away from writing. As this new year begins and so many challenges are already knocking on our doors I would like to share some thoughts and some how leave a reminder for myself so I can come back and keep myself on track.
This year I will:
- Grow my PLN.
- Help other teachers embrace technology.
- Write a post every Thursday.
- Publish an online open course.
- Put special attention on technology for younger students.
- Place an emphasis on STEAM projects.
This year promises to be one full of developments in science and technology, as teachers and coaches we must help shape the classroom as a place where skills and talents are developed, where students can find their true calling and fall in love with science, art, technology and mathematics.
May this year be one where we can impact a classroom for the best!